Sunday, April 20, 2014

So ready!

Well, I have less than a month now, and I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe someday I will get to stop being ginormous and I will have a little baby! It seems possible now.  Plus we finished the nursery this weekend, and it everything a little baby could want....or more than a baby will care about or want, more like its everything I want. Oh except it doesn't come with a diaper changer.  Unless...., oh Corey, I have a job for you! I have even packed my bag for the hospital! So, I'm ready, I don't know what she is waiting for! I suppose I should finish writing my sub plans first, but I find myself less and less concerned about those.
The camera makes me look smaller than I really am.
ta dah

We got a play and pack that would work for a boy as well,, and maybe a dinobot theme, but that meant that it didn't match the rainbows of this room, so I sewed up this little curtain thingy using material from a project that I never finished.
Double awesome.
I even have a changing table.  Not necessary, but the flat file was there so, why not use it as a changing table.  The other part of this room is still my art room, except, now it is only an art corner and closet.  sigh.
Glitter bikes and Glitter milkweed seeds (I like to think of them as wishes waiting to come true!). I made these when I discovered that I could take a photo and use my computer to make it in as many colors as I wanted, very fun.
More glitter bikes! Again, I made these for fun, but now they have a perfect home, I do hope she likes bikes.
More wishes.
useful shelves
Finally, I think I think I went to far, but couldn't stop myself.  I made sure that everything that I will be using for the next baby too matched.  It wasn't like I had to go out of my way to do it, so why not right?  I just feel a little OCD.  Never thought I would do this.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful nursery. And beautiful mom-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That and this unknown commenter are both your mom. Don't know why the computer doesn't figure that out.

    ReplyDelete